TFT Help - Hyundai L19T?????

martd 23:13 16 Mar 06

Been looking at the Hyundai ImageQuest L19T TFT Display with Tuner and Teletext.

PLEASE!!! I need some opinions........

Cheers

MD

Jdoki 15:06 17 Mar 06

I've been using a Hyundai L72D TFT for a while now (although have just upgraded to an LCD TV).

I can't comment on the TV Tuner abilities of the L19T, but the overall specs look close to my 17" - in which case I have to say, after the intial period of adjustment from CRT to TFT, I was mightily impressed with the image quality and brightness of it.

From what I can see of the specs of the L19T it lacks a DVI input, which isn't a huge problem, but I did find that the quality of the DVI input was better than the standard DSub analogue. Plus I found it useful having both a DSub and DBI as I could run my PC in to the DVI and Xbox360 in to the DSub

Jdoki 15:08 17 Mar 06

Of course that should have said DVI not DBI in the last sentence! (Oh for an edit button!!)

Stuartli 00:35 18 Mar 06

Response time of 25nms is not very clever these days.

My son recently bought the AG Neovo 19in listed herre:

click here

and is delighted with it. £187 delivered next day from Microdirect (just one deal pixel).

However its 12nms can be beaten at a similar price if you are using it for games etc - just look at Scan's TodayOnly page by scrolling down almost to the bottom at:

click here

martd 09:24 18 Mar 06

Response time is 8ms isn't it??
Thats what it states on the HQ website. Let me know if you know different.

Thanks guys

Stuartli 12:45 18 Mar 06

This link says 25ms:

click here

This one states 8ms:

click here

martd 12:59 18 Mar 06

Oh yeah, strange.
The homepage states 8ms so i'll go with that for now.
Thanks for your help. Its ordered now so i'll let you know.........

MD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…