tesco.com Sumpereme Service......

Pilch.... 12:02 02 May 03

Went yesterday to amazon.co.uk to look at a CD they had it in stock for £15. Anyhow my mate suggested using kelkoo.co.uk to find the cheapest prices on most things.

Anyhow tesco appeared at £12 with about £2 for delivery. So i placed the order and got an email through saying delivery will be 6th of delivery, which i thought not too bad seeing as we have a bank holiday weekend.

Anyhow i placed the order at about 1pm. woke up today and low and behold, my CD arrived.

How is that for service.

toadoftoadhall 13:07 03 May 03

I ordered a Gameboy from Tesco once. Was told it would be with me within a week which was great as it was a birthday present for my daughter about three weeks later.
Two weeks later, after regular phone calls, where each time I was promised I would have it the next day, they finally admitted they'd lost it and would put dispatch another immediately.
Ten days later, that hadnt arrived so I rang them, cancelled it and went down to the local Currys to buy one.

About two weeks after that, the replacement Tesco gameboy turned up on my doorstep.

The people I spoke to at Tesco customer service told me each time I rang that they had located the package and would ensure it was delivered pronto. Quite simply they were lying - they had no idea where it had gone and were fobbing me off. The disturbing thing was that it wasnt just one individual, it was each operator I spoke to, as if it was company policy.
They may offer the cheapest deals on some stuff but I'd not use them again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…