Tesco internet

ninky4 14:00 27 Sep 03

Is anyone having the same problems as I am with Tesco email. for 3 days now it has been all to pot, sent emails 3 in all to friends who each received 4 copies. today none at all are coming through, it says I have 9 emails starts them off and then stops dead so none have come through yet.I am so fed up have just joined up with Hotmail to see if it is better.

GroupFC 23:04 27 Sep 03

I think it might still be a bit wonky.

I have just sent myself an e-mail from another account and it seems to have disappeared into the ether! Also for some reason I can't get into their webmail, so it looks as if they are having more problems.

GroupFC 23:05 27 Sep 03

Forget it - the thing just arrived!!

Piggles 13:33 28 Sep 03

Oh dear - doesn't sound good - and I was thinking of changing my "Anytime" account from Virgin to Tesco.net

TommyRed 17:03 28 Sep 03

I've been with Tesco "anytime" for 6 months and haven't really had any problems. Maybe it's geographical, I live in North Wales and the sheep deliver the mail in all conditions. The only time I've had a problem is at peak times and if the dialler can't get through it rings another number which always works first time. If I was you piggles I wouldn't have any qualms about switching to Tesco. TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…