Tenerife Diving

Kevscar1 16:02 13 Jul 09

Wife has always wanted to try out diving so I thought I,d treat her for her birthday.
Can anyone recommend a company thats good with first timers near Los Christianos

T0SH 19:25 13 Jul 09

Why not take her to Sharm el Sheikh Egypt and treat her to some dive lessons in the red sea

cheers HC

dagbladet 23:36 13 Jul 09

"Why not take her to Sharm el Sheikh Egypt and treat her to some dive lessons in the red sea"

erm....because they're going to Tenerife?

bobbybowls 07:30 14 Jul 09

visit your local PADI dive shop, or contact contact PADI click here
dive centers click here

Scillonia 09:57 14 Jul 09

Or contact your local BSAC club in the UK. They offer free try dives, operate on a club basis and will only be too happy to offer advice.
click here

Bailey08787 21:25 15 Jul 09

Its called a search engine ;-)

click here=

T0SH 22:40 15 Jul 09

A good diving experience for beginers

On a scale of 1 to 10

Tenerife might with a very good local guide hit 1.5 on the scale

Sharm el Sheikh would hit 8 to 8.5 on the scale

Do a search for diving pictures from both areas to compare

Cheers HC

Kevscar1 08:26 16 Jul 09

TOSH
It,s irelevant we are going to Tenerife

Bailey
Already done the search. I am asking if anyone has been and can recommend one of those.

Had thought of this one from the search engine but to faraway from Los Christianmos

click here

Pamy 09:43 16 Jul 09

The one you have chosen looks OK. It does not matter that it s not where you are staying as they take you there and back, and it is probably a better location than the beach at Los Christianos.

Kevscar1 11:00 16 Jul 09

It does but want I am trying to find out is if anyone can recommend from personal experience because any site can be made to look good.

jja244 11:38 16 Jul 09

Just back from Tenerife. At the hotel I was at in Costa Adeje a couple of divers would come twice a week and let you try out diving gear in the swimming pool and if you were OK with that they would take you out for a 3 hr dive(one to one basis)costing 60 euros. Don't know their names but reception at hotel Fanabe Costa Sur should be able to assist.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017