Telewest Pricing

Terry Brown 14:54 11 May 04

I heard on the radio (Either Radio Essex, Kent or LBC) that telewst was reducing their prices to £17.99 per month.This was about 2 weeks ago, however, since then I have heard nothing about it. Was it an advertising 'Error', or was it made in made by Telewest, and dropped.

mdshamilton 15:10 11 May 04

"NEW blueyonder 256 kbps broadband - from only £17.99 a month when you take another Telewest service! Blueyonder broadband 256kbps gives you an always-on broadband connection which allows even faster surfing and emails up to 5 times faster than dial up."

click here

mdshamilton 15:18 11 May 04

One thing the website isn't displaying is that Telewest is in the process of increasing their speeds by 50%, though not for the 256k BB offer. So my 512k connect has been sped up to 750k for no price increase.

anniecat 16:23 11 May 04

I have 3 friends that all have Blueyonder and live within a couple of miles, yet even though cables were laid several years ago (by I think Yorkshire cable, think they went belly up.)right outside my home no-one round here can get cable. it was never connected up.

Telewest are always sending mail drops to us but everytime I call we are never any nearer being connected. I've been told by their operators that they have no plans to expand. Don't think we'll ever get cable.

Terry Brown 17:06 11 May 04

Sily me, I have the 512 conection now, and I thought they were cutting their prices, to compete with other suppliers.

Curio 18:39 11 May 04

Have Had blueyonder for some months. Got the Ad in the post re pricing at £17.99.
However on Blueyonder Home Page Price was still £25. I don't think there will be a price reduction for those already connected.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now