Telecoms Worls

uk_base2003 22:15 12 Mar 09

I need some help on this one please.

I signed up for 0800 services for my own business in 2008. On there website there is no mention of minimum terms of service, or contractual obligations until you are signing up where they have a T&Cs which you have to agree to before signing up.

Anyway, I've now cancelled the service and they have sent me a bill to the end of the year (I've being paying monthly so account is up to date).

I did email them to say that these minimum periods are not stated clearly on their website at all - and imply that services are monthly.

They have emailed back to say that the T&Cs clearly state that the minimum service is 12 months.

I have never received a copy of these T&Cs, they are just made available upon the sign up stage via their website.

Can any one help me out here? I feel like I'm being done over here.

I have a link for the T&Cs, which I can see it mentions minimum terms, but the T&Cs are awfully generic and I wonder if there is a way I can circumvent this ridiculous charging for service I won't be receiving!

Help!

click here

iambeavis 23:13 12 Mar 09

Bottom right of the page, "Read More" - "Terms and conditions" are at the bottom of the drop-down section. click here

Clause 3.1 - "The minimum period for service is 12 months from the initial connection."

spuds 23:20 12 Mar 09

Duplicate posting click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…