Tekheads ! Any good.?

fuzzyone 16:10 05 Feb 05

click here

Can anyone give me any info (good or bad), on the above company.

Their prices are as good as, and better than some i've used, but, i'd rather see if they have a good name or not.

Thanks fo any info.
Joe.

Modo 18:39 05 Feb 05

I ordered from them but they couldn't get one of the products - the site did say 2 to 3 days.

I contacted them by e-mail when I checked my account to see where the shipment was. They responded within 10 minutes to an e-mail and clearly explained the problem - which I knew to be the truth. I then e-mailed them about an alternative. They again came back with an honest answer that the alternative product still hadn't arrived in the UK.

I cancelled without a problem.

They deserved the business they didn't get. You're lucky to get a response from most e-tailers let alone two by return with an honest answer effectively recommending you cancel the order.

fuzzyone 18:49 05 Feb 05

Modo,

cheers, i'll let the thread run for a while, and see if anyone else has used this company.

Starfox 19:30 05 Feb 05

They are highly rated by this lot click here

fuzzyone 20:35 05 Feb 05

Starfox,

thanks to yourself & Modo, i'll get the card out now (sob) lol.

Danoh 01:05 06 Feb 05

I've used them once recently. AS already mentioned, very prompt email responses. Although the items were not in stock when I first enquired, as soon as they were I got a very, very prompt email to inform me. Satisfied customer.

Rayuk 08:58 06 Feb 05

Used them once myself no problems whatsoever.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…