TechnoMart Limited - Harrow

piggy 21:30 08 Jul 07

Has any one any knowledge or information on the above company ? I sent a laptop for repair and have heard nothing in the last 3 weeks, disturbingly when I ring the only number I have is constantly engaged , and I have been very persistant, e-mail and fax have had no reply as well. Are they still trading ? Any info would be a help, thanks Piggy

Totally-braindead 21:34 08 Jul 07

I assume this is them? click here I'm afraid I don't know them so cannot comment but a link to the website might help someone else identify them or refresh their memory about dealing with them.

piggy 21:39 08 Jul 07

yes that them , sorry should have put up a link.
Piggy

piggy 09:07 10 Jul 07

Any advice ? on the occasions that the telephone rings it will hang up aftera while , I spoke to the landlord of the offices who tells me Technomart are there and trading, Looks like a snail mail request next.

Piggy

ITworksforme 11:47 10 Jul 07

I do not know the company - but they are around 10 minutes drive from me

No promises, but if I get a chance - I will try and drive past to see what is going on

piggy 14:19 10 Jul 07

That would be handy , looks like a call to trading standards maybe , by all accounts they are there.... meanwhile mrs Piggy is giving me grief.

Piggy

bluejack 23:10 18 Jul 07

I sent a computer to Technomart 4 weeks ago and got no response today on phone or fax - as I live in Northern Scotland cannot call round. Computer has photos of family - some of my 1 year old neice who died last year - need the computer back fixed or not. Have sent a registered letter asking them to reply to me within 14 days or I will start legal proceedings. Do not send anything to TechnoMart until we get some contact.

piggy 23:18 18 Jul 07

Hi Bluejack, I'm Northern Scotland too. I emailed Harrow Trading standards who replied that this sort of thing is dealt with by Consumer direct click here

I have contacted them and am awaiting a reply
Piggy

bluejack 23:26 18 Jul 07

I phoned Consumer direct today who advised the registered letter approach - which was sent today - will let you know if it gets delivered.

piggy 18:54 25 Jul 07

I sent a registered letter along the usual lines a few days ago . Today my unrepaired laptop arrived home .
Piggy ,

now does any one know of a company that fixes laptops.... preferably an actual reccomendation.

i3d 10:25 20 Sep 07

I have also sent a Notebook to this company but I got through to a man called Ajit and he has told me that the notebook has been repaired. His new telephone no is 05601129422. I am still waiting for my notebook to return.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…