Talk Talk job losses emerge

TopCat® 23:27 26 Jan 11

The cost-cutting axe continues its work! TC.
click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:53 27 Jan 11

In case you hadn't noticed there are job losses all over the place. Next thing you'll be telling us Mafeking has been relieved.

G

spuds 12:38 27 Jan 11

I have a post running at the moment click here regarding TalkTalk/Tiscali customer services.

I only hope that the reduction of staff doesn't make things more questionable for the customer, because at present things are most definitely not correct with that company and the way they conduct business and treat their subscribers, especially when billing problems occur.

jakimo 16:13 27 Jan 11

With all the alleged customer account problems reported in the media its surprising they are adding and not reducing staff levels

TopCat® 18:10 27 Jan 11

The cost-cutting axes continue their work! Simples, eh?

Spuds

I was thinking of you when I decided to post this. Did you try outlining your problems on their members forum. I've always had good results from there. TC.

spuds 18:24 27 Jan 11

I tried that route, but their forum would not accept my details, even though I had used the forum in the past. I have notified TalkTalk about that problem and many others, it is now a waiting game for a reply from TT senior management!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…