A tale of good service

pdxxtqhf 22:23 30 Jun 03

Sunday 22/06 went to buy a new system. Salesman knew what he was talking about, listened to what I wanted and showed me the right system for my needs. Quoted a delivery of 7/7. System delivered 26/6, set-up problem free, machine works like a dream, far better than I expected.
Anyone like to guess the company?

Djohn 22:46 30 Jun 03

Nice to hear of good service like that, PC World by any chance?

TBH1 23:33 30 Jun 03

pdxxtqhf - don't leave us in suspenders mate !!!

Andybear 08:03 01 Jul 03

How about Mesh?!

Brian-336451 08:38 01 Jul 03

Lets face it - you were dreaming. Come on now . . . time to wake up and face the real world.

You'll tell us it was Time next (personally, I hope it was).

The Spires 09:12 01 Jul 03

pdxxtqhf: I don't remember building you a system... :-)

pdxxtqhf 18:25 02 Jul 03

EVESHAM

This my second system from them. I have had great service, sometimes the phones are busy but a little patience pays off in the end.

pdxxtqhf 18:36 02 Jul 03

Sorry !!

axis 3200+td2 upgraded the dvd to the Sony.

Evesham Support 10:33 03 Jul 03

We are of course pleased to hear that you have decided to purchase another system from us, we trust that this won't be the last and you continue to find the products and service we provide to be first class.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any information or advice regarding your new system.

Kindest Regards

Customer Support
Evesham Technology Ltd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…