Take a look what a quality Mouse from Dabs

suburban train 00:38 19 Feb 03

Just bought this mouse on click here
quicklinx code 23S4WS.

Its optical really easy to move. Wireless it says 1.5m but i think its more 2m rechargeable! Even recharge from the PC using cables that came with it or you can charge it from your Nokia mobile phone charger.It has power saving features been using it all day and the mouse is still working no need to charge. All for £15.50,

If you want one hurry while stocks last. When i ordered on thursday there was just over 400 now there are only 76

Djohn 00:43 19 Feb 03

abolakrami, Many thanks. J.

suburban train 17:28 19 Feb 03

^

3dfx 17:42 19 Feb 03

I got one last week - great value and quality.
I was expecting to pay £40 + for something like this.

Coaster3 18:41 19 Feb 03

£17.27 with the handling charge but free delivery.

Thanks abolakrami, I have just ordered one.

Djohn 18:46 19 Feb 03

Me too! many thanks. J.

Djohn 21:37 21 Feb 03

abolakrami, first time I have used Dabs, and I am very impressed with their service.

Fist off, dumb me, I ordered with switch debit! Web site says "no switch", but I missed it, they e-mailed me back next morning to tell me, so I re-ordered on credit card. (Now Thursday morning).

In the afternoon, email arrives to tell me order is being processed. This afternoon e-mail arrives to say order in post and will be with me first thing Saturday morning, will I please be ready to collect from postman.

Excellent communications. J.

Djohn 21:41 21 Feb 03

PS. only 23 left now! J.

suzie005 22:06 21 Feb 03

i ordered one on Wednesday evening and have got confirmation that it left today.so hopefully mine will be here tomorrow as well

Kyomii 00:20 22 Feb 03

Incase anyone is interested, there is also the A4tech 4D model similar to above which is cheaper although not wireless:
click here

additionally, this Chic optical mouse also reads Compact flash cards and is under a tenner (plus £1.99 delivery)

click here

So anyone looking for a CF reader and optical mouse it appears to be a good bargain.

suburban train 04:30 22 Feb 03

only 14 left!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…