T-shirt Designer wanted.

wolfie3000 01:09 14 Oct 06

There is a big LAN party happening in december and our clan want matching t-shirts made with our clan logo and name on and also our own avatars put on as well,

Is there any companies that will do this?

I know some of you will think of this as a bit sad :)

but many clans that attend LAN parties do this and its about time our clan stood out with our own t-shirts.

Iv had a nose round the net but only came up with american websites.

Forum Editor 01:14 14 Oct 06

I'll move it across.

Kate B 01:14 14 Oct 06

If you do the design and take it in as a jpg or similar, Snappy Snaps will do the honours and print it on to t-shirts for you - I've used them for a tribute t-shirt to a friend that I designed. You could have a logo for your clan and then each of you could have your avatar underneath it, you'd just have to provide Snappy Snaps with a file for each t-shirt. I think I sweet-talked my branch into knocking a fiver or so off the order because I was getting a dozen t-shirts made all from the one image file.

I don't think it's sad at all - what's wrong with wanting to identify yourself as part of a team that you've worked hard to build? It's a great idea.

Kate B 01:14 14 Oct 06

If you do the design and take it in as a jpg or similar, Snappy Snaps will do the honours and print it on to t-shirts for you - I've used them for a tribute t-shirt to a friend that I designed. You could have a logo for your clan and then each of you could have your avatar underneath it, you'd just have to provide Snappy Snaps with a file for each t-shirt. I think I sweet-talked my branch into knocking a fiver or so off the order because I was getting a dozen t-shirts made all from the one image file.

I don't think it's sad at all - what's wrong with wanting to identify yourself as part of a team that you've worked hard to build? It's a great idea.

wolfie3000 01:15 14 Oct 06

Heres a rough idea of what i have in mind.

click here

wolfie3000 01:28 14 Oct 06

OOPS FE didnt notice you moved it.
Please ignore my E-mail.

Unfortunatly Kate B There isnt a snappy snaps near me infact i dont know our nearest one,

I was hopeing for an online store that would do it from a jpeg,

I will go and check if snappy snaps have the facilities online.

wolfie3000 01:33 14 Oct 06

FOund there site but there isnt alot of info on there,

click here

Looks like the nearest one to me is Salisbury,

I will phone them up tommorow and see if they will except an e-mailed design and see if they deliver.

In the mean time anyone have any other suggestions?

Totally-braindead 01:34 14 Oct 06

wolfie I have made up a few tshirts myself at home using t shirt transfers from Choice Stationery click here if you look under the Folex range of papers as well you will find a glow in the dark range as well(which I have never tried).
Just buy some cheap plain t shirts, I've found white ones were better than dark coloured ones but its up to you, theres paper for both.
Its cheap and its easy. I have to say though that I have found they do not last as well as shop bought ones and its very important to follow the instructions.
Have a go you can print anything you like, anything you can get on your screen you can put on a t shirt. Its fun.

wolfie3000 01:38 14 Oct 06

Thanks Totally-braindead but id prefer a more professional made t-shirt,
As i expect we will be going to alot of LAN parties next year with Halo 2 coming out soon.

We want the t-shirts to be tough enough to deal with alot of sweat and fizzy drinks being soaked into them lol.

Totally-braindead 02:08 14 Oct 06

Ok just a thought, they are fine for a while but do degrade a lot quicker than a bought one.
I'm sure if you look about you will find somewhere local that does it.
Happy partying.

pj123 10:48 14 Oct 06

Photobox also do T shirt printing: click here

Scroll down to the Photo Gift section. Cost is quite high but they do have price breaks at 5 and 20.

Also, if you're interested, I have a CD "T-Shirt Design Kit". It's quite old now and I have only used it a couple of times. (I now use MS Publisher). It says "Works with Win 95/3.1"

Could possibly work with XP but I haven't tried it.

You are welcome to it. email me if you want to try it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017