systemax inspire 3157 rec by pers comp world???

colcol 14:24 29 Aug 03

this desktop is editor's choice in the oct 2003 edition of personal computer world.

any views on this model or sysemax generally? these pcs are supplied by simply.com.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:30 29 Aug 03

The editor will have more experience of computers than anyone here. If you like the spec and price go for it. (pay by CC).

G

colcol 19:50 29 Aug 03

tks for response. I have now ordered the system from simply.com.

jimnjo 19:28 06 Oct 03

Hope you get your system ok, I cant even get a catalogue.
3 weeks ago was interested in inspire 3172. I looked on the simply website and filled in the form requesting a catalogue. An hour later it was returned saying no address.
I had another attempt with the form, again it was returned as no address.
Next day I gave them a ring and told them about the website and asked for a catalogue. Was told will be with me in a few days.
I went off on holiday for a week. No catalogue delivered while away.
Back to the website filled in the form again, this time delivered ok, but still no cat.
Gave them another ring and was told they had put down the wrong postcode for me but would deliver a catalogue next day.
I am still waiting, no way will I be purchasing a Systemax system, if they cant deliver a little magazine I am not risking £1200 with them.

Good Luck

Jim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…