supanet

I use supanet as my isp, last week my friend bought his first pc. He asked me to recommend an isp and I said I would put supanet on his pc,when I put my cd in it said it was for win 95/98 only, his pc is win xp. No problem I thought I will just email supanet and they will send me a cd. Sofar I have emailed every supanet contact that I can including the site editor at least 3 or 4 times, but no matter how I try they just ignore me and don't reply. I think supanet are just ignorant and obviously don't care about the poor fools who are singed up with them.

Time - Chris 09:23 28 Jan 03

Hi there

supanet is the Time Group's sister company which is why it is often pre-loaded onto our PCs.

Please send me your details and I'll make sure that a member of supanet staff contacts you asap.

Cheers - Chris

Stuartli 19:00 28 Jan 03

I'm still waiting for the free gift (worth £29.99) after many, many months after installing Supranet - eventually I uninstalled it out of sheer disgust when I got no response to queries about the gift.

Many thanks for your reply. Tonight I received a reply from the website editor and he has promised me a disc in the post. I realised that Time computers were a sister company as that’s where I first noticed them on a friends system. I really like supanet that’s why I recommended them, I also recommended my brother in law but he is win 98 and used my disc to set up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…