Sunday, Aldi's??

g40 18:29 03 Apr 04

Does anyone know if Aldi open Sundays? And if it is still possible to order the 8083 PC. cheers

spuds 18:47 03 Apr 04

I think my local store only open Mon-Sat, except Xmas period. You will need to call in the store, if you wish to purchase anything,no advanced orders taken. I have two further Aldi stores within a resonable travelling distance,and I find, if one store have sold out on their extra special offers etc, then I usually find one of the other stores may still have stock. Aldi click here

g40 18:52 03 Apr 04

cheers spuds, ah well monday maybe.

TBH1 20:08 03 Apr 04

aldi's isn't open on Sundays - - -but I believe, according to this weeks ComputerActive mag, you can place orders up till the 10th for this beastie .

zebbydog 20:09 03 Apr 04

Not open Sunday
Whent today and bought the 17" tft and they had computers still in stock ( Leicester )

briggsy 02:53 04 Apr 04

You can still order a aldi/medion pc instore up to the 10th of April. But it will not be delivered untill after the 13th of April.

Stuartli 08:43 04 Apr 04

Give the staff a break! My local Aldi (Aldi is an abbreviation of Albrecht Discount) is packed with shoppers throughout the day, every day, Monday to Saturday.

There are just five staff, all on a minimum of £7 an hour, who do everything from stocking up the store to serving customers, as well as covering for holidays, sickness etc.

So they need the occasional day off!

When I was in the other day a sign stated, as others above have said, that anyone interested in the Medion system could contact a member of staff until April 10th about ordering one.

Sion 10:47 04 Apr 04

£7 an hour !!! Wow. they are good rates. I'm on £4.50 an hour at Woolworths, and i have to replenish stock, serve customers, refund customers, answer phones, chase shoplifters, get abuse hurled at me (its a nice neighbourhood....).

furkin 10:51 04 Apr 04

Do Aldi's actually supply stuff that they advertise then ? Every time that I've tried to get a 'bargain' from them, they havn't got any ! I don't bother now.
Furkin

TBH1 13:29 04 Apr 04

Its worth poppin into Aldis maybe once a week - - they have some good stuff there, too much to advertise - -not just talking PC stuff, DIY, gardening stuff. And yes, I agree with Stuartli above, the staff have a go at everything and are worth every penny they get - -its common to see the manager pushing pallets around, on the checkout, stocking up. And their chocolate ain't bad either !!! And there Southern Comfort - - and did I mention red wine ???

Diodorus Siculus 15:17 04 Apr 04

furkin - yes, each Thursday they change specials - only the good stuff goes quickly it seems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…