Suitable Case/Bag/Pouch for a Canon G6 Camera.

buckland 17:13 04 Feb 05

Back in December I had lots of advice on the merits of the Canon S70 and the G6. I ended up with the G6 and am very pleased with it. Now can anyone advise please on a suitable Bag/case/pouch which will hold the Camera, spare Memory Card, spare Battery BP511A and the small Remote Control. It would not be required to take a packed lunch or anything else so something straight forward is needed. Neither of the "recommended" Canon Cases are designed for the G6 and those offered do not fit properly, being namely the Canon SC-DC40 (too tight) and the SC-DC30 (too big). This unfortunate and surprising situation is not contested by Canon. Possibilities such as Lowepro and Tamrac come to mind but there are others and the range is vast. Would anyone with a G6 or who has actually attempted to fit a G6 into an acceptable Case or pouch and also found it acceptable please advise me. Many thanks and regards to my last December's respondents. Buckland

alB 22:00 04 Feb 05

There are a few "Canon" cases on eBay that are supposed to fit the G6, no personal experience but might be worth a look, here's an example...alB

click here

genuinefake 22:43 04 Feb 05

i recommend this--> click here

Demora 09:55 05 Feb 05

Have a look at click here They have all sorts of cases

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…