Suggestions for decent budget monitor

frybluff 21:42 PM 08 Jul 12

As it looks like I'm going to end up spending more than I'd planned on new system, going to have to economise on monitor.

Having said that, as interested in video, I could get second better one, a few months down the line, and two would be useful.

SUPER viewing angles are not essential, as long as there's some position adjustment, but good contrast, and decent colour reproduction are. Ideally 24", and at least HDMI connectivity. Don't really want to spend more than £140/£150.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

birdface 23:10 PM 08 Jul 12

Have a look here with free delivery.

birdface 23:14 PM 08 Jul 12

Getting a bit fed up with this you copy and paste then check that it works properly then you post and half the post is missed out.

Just copy and paste the whole address into the address bar or type 24" monitors into Amazon.

redturtleneck 03:34 AM 17 Jul 12

As long as the display goes, I usually recommend people to get LG products. They are famous for reasons and Samsung and LG are the biggest growing companies in display market. Hope it helped.

The Kestrel 09:40 AM 17 Jul 12

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know