Sub £500 pc with reasonable gaming performance

MissTessa 01:40 18 Nov 08

I was looking at the sub £500 charts and i see the Chillblast Fusion Flame is no longer available, it interested me as it had at least basic game playing potential especially Crysis at 48fps.

The Arbico Elite 4695HD is not on their site and the Cyberpower Gamer Infinity 600, is a lot different when you actually check the web, see click here

Even when you configure it to match the one in the charts, it hits around £700!! (and thats with no mouse or keyboard..)

I know prices have been increasing lately, but up from £500 to £700??

So, anyone have an idea for a £500 system similar to the Fusion Flame that is actually available to buy ?

MissTessa 01:42 18 Nov 08

Oops, obviously meant Arbic Elite 4685HD not 4695HD

The Kestrel 11:47 18 Nov 08

Why not try Cougar Extreme click here put your own system together. This way you can get exactly what you want. If you search the forum, you will see they come well recommended.

The Brigadier 13:14 18 Nov 08

Novatech click here

citadel 17:30 18 Nov 08

looks hard to get below 500 and get decent gaming, at cyberpower I configured the mega sales 2 by changing the psu to a hyper 580. added a 4670 graphics card, + vista and it was 575 with no monitor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…