Strathan Music and looking for a CD.

belfman 22:18 29 Mar 08

Thomas Otten "Close to Silence" and "Open Wings"

click here Is the only place I can find one of these CDs at a decent price. Has anyone used this service?

PS. If you could find a reputable source to order from at a normal CD price, online, I'd be grateful.

spuds 23:22 29 Mar 08

"Open Wings" @ £9.05 Amazon Market Place (new)UK stock.

"Close to Silence" @ £18.94 plus USA Postage rate Amazon Market Place (Good) or (New) approx £30.00+

belfman 23:42 30 Mar 08

Bought from i-di-gb on Amazon as a first as I normally do not buy from Amazon sellers I prefer normal retailers.

I ordered Open Wings for less than £9 and it is a very good price - I'd have liked Close to Silence but don't like paying more than £15 for a CD and that's normally double disks.

thank you spuds.

belfman 11:14 02 Apr 08

Album arrived today and it's exceptional.

spuds 12:19 02 Apr 08

Glad everything as turned out fine for you. When I looked into to your question, I was able to listen to some of the tracks, and that is another good thing about Amazon, and the wide selection available.

I purchase approximately 2 to 6 cd's per week, using Market Place sellers, and I seldom spend more than £1.24 postage plus 1p per (usually new) cd of one type or another, sometimes I might decide to spend a little more, especially if the cd is sourced from the USA. Never had any real problems with Market Place sellers, and in the hundreds (!) of cd's that I have purchased, I have only had to email the seller, and a swift mutual satisfactory response is usually forthcoming.

Another good website that worth browsing click here This is a USA company, but again, they provide good facilities, but at a slightly higher price for the hard to find.

belfman 15:14 02 Apr 08

Good info spuds - thanks again.

One particular reason I'm not fond of buying from "sellers" is that I got stung on eBay by one selling a low grade (fuzzy sound) distribution cd, with "promo only - not for sale" across the back of it.

I shall have a browse of the cduniverse website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced