Strange odd amounts the creep into invoices

jack 12:51 30 Aug 09

See click here
In aa parallelsituation [not computing] I had an invoice where the company used coded words for ccertain items-for example Aberdeen - £400
and another which was 12 x£2.75
When queried the In Store man had no explanation, to offer he was as puzzled as I - so he made some enquiries, it turned out the multiple was a simple way of covering sundries like plumbing joints solder etc.,and the 'Aberdeen ' amount
labour for 4 days- simple, but why not simply say it.

ol blueeyes 14:10 30 Aug 09

Have had this sort of thing myself on a couple of occaisons. My course of action is 2 fold first of all tell the offenders to render their invoices in ENGLISH as we live in England secondly never deal with them again and go elsewhere.
Incidentally I was connected to the Plumbing Trade for some 40 years "Aberdeen" Don't mean a thing. But "Yorkshire Joints" do. It is a fitting for Copper tube that has an integral ring of solder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…