Steinberg/Pinnacle/Cubasis support

FEEBS 16:43 22 Sep 04

Hi, I recently bought Cubasis software to edit midi files which I generated on my Yamaha keyboard. The manual on disc is obviously written by computer experts not musicians and was hard to understand (for me). I wanted to be able to change voices in the midi files so I askes Pinnacle Support for help. The first thing they did was to send an automated reply (don't we just love 'em) which bore no relation at all to the original question and further requests have been ignored or pointing out that I did not reply in the format required. There's been much discussion recently on this forum regarding customer service and the point of this thread is to bring to everyones attention that dissatisfaction with computer companies and suppliers services is creeping into the music side and should be considered when contemplating purchases.
Your views and any other examples would be welcome. I have now sorted the problem out by going to click here whose members are thankfully knowledgeable about such things.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…