Starry night

Forum Editor 11:10 21 Mar 04

I meant to post this earlier, but the recent server change took over and I forgot to do it. There was a thread about 'Starry night' being released on another magazine's cover CD and this prompted our CD editor Richard Clooke to send me the following:

"I noticed that posting regarding Computer shopper cover cd, and was going to add to the thread. I wanted to inform readers that if they were interested in that type of software, but didn't want to buy CS, we covermounted a version of 'Starry Night' on our december 2002 edition CD-ROM and DVD. Readers can get a copy of that disc, by following the back issues link from the website or by calling customer services on 01795 414836"

My thanks to Richard, and my apologies to interested forum members for not posting this sooner.

Wilham 12:03 21 Mar 04

I think it is to the credit of this forum and FE that they let through my comment on a rare gem in cover-disks anywhere.
Also that PCA got there first!
Thanks FE.

Border View 23:28 21 Mar 04

Still have the cover disc from December 2002. Used it at the time and found it brilliant. Since then have had to reformat, but will be reloading. Excellent software.

Forum Editor 23:35 21 Mar 04

You're welcome - sorry it took so long.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…