Star Office

woody 15:54 23 May 03

FE
You deserve a well-done pat on the back.

Received my latest PCA today with the article on Star Office .(I hope SUN get a lot of benefit from the exercise).I have no connection with PCA or SUN.

You have managed to condense a great deal of info into an excellent article and still retain the spirit of our comments.

The Star forum was by far the best i have seen.

mikef™ 18:27 23 May 03

Now all of you that wondered what was going on with some of us a month ago know :-)

bab5 18:44 23 May 03

and some of us are still recovering lol

Darran

Dave Bowman 19:33 23 May 03

It was fun though!
And it's still good until mid July before the evaluation version runs out.
Then back to Microsofts offerings.

wetterfugal™ 19:41 23 May 03

I was dissapointed that the evaluation was time limited. I wonder what happend to the three years of PC Advisor on CD.

mikef™ 20:10 23 May 03

Hopefully the customs problems are sorted and we will be getting the full version and archives together.

Rtus 21:07 23 May 03

Bah! An Ive got to wait.........till its in the Shops....

Djohn 21:35 23 May 03

Quote "and some of us are still recovering lol"

Don't think I ever will :o)

watchful 22:19 23 May 03

Me neither!!

Forum Editor 22:26 23 May 03

I think that Guy Dixon ought to be included in the pat on the back though - he's the one who had the idea in the first place.

We're glad you like the feature in the magazine.

Rtus 22:33 23 May 03

That brings to mind a visual of the Kenny Everet Sketch > Massive hands to reach both of you at once.....Lol especially if your in the Far East at the time..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…