Staples and service!

Djohn 00:29 17 Jul 03

Popped into staples to-night to buy some photo paper and mentioned to sales assistant that last Oct. I bought a paper trimmer, [The type with a wheel that runs on a guide], priced at £22.99 and it was not cutting the paper as clean as it used to.

I enquired if they sold new cutting wheels, he said yes, but had none in, did not expect them to be in for at least two weeks! But not to worry, bring it in and I will exchange it for a new one, as the wheel should last for a couple of years at least. I was back at the store in fifteen minutes and walked out with a new one. Once again excellent service from this store. By the way, I had long ago thrown out the box and receipt. j.

snoresloudly 08:54 17 Jul 03

Totally agree with you, the level of service that I always get from my local Staples is excellent. Now if only the sales people from PCW (which is right next door) would pop in on their lunch breaks and learn a bit!!!!!

Stuartli 16:23 17 Jul 03

Staples has long held a reputation for first class after sales service.

whatsupdoc 18:15 17 Jul 03

i get a lot of office and computer stuff from staples, always had excellent service

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…