Staples Laser printer

fred 21:45 27 Dec 03

Staples had, this afternoon, a stock of samsung laser printers at £49.99 each. They may not be the fastest in the world or the fanciest but, for many users, will work out to be a good investment due to the cost of inkjet cartridges.

Dabs are doing the same printer at the same cost but for a week only!

ajm 12:09 28 Dec 03

PC World

Belatucadrus 13:27 28 Dec 03

I got one before christmas and it is extremly good, there are faster lasers on the market, but anybody used to inkjets or older laser printers will find it very quick. The best PC related buy I've made in a long time.

fred 21:50 28 Dec 03

Glad to be of assistance

My local Staples have put to one side a HP 2200D for me at only £279.99. Considering that the cheapest I can find this on the net so far is well over £350 and as much as £570 I am well pleased. They have at least four in stock if anyone else is interested.

Anyone want a secondhand HP 1200 with three (new) toner carts???

spuds 16:36 30 Dec 03

Just returned from a visit to my local Staples.Some very good clear-out bargains on offer. Laser as above at still £49.99. Brother 4in1 half price to £79.99. Sharp Faxes £69.99 down to £34.99.HP and Epson printers reduced. The list goe's on. Worth a visit I would say.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…