Spot the difference

Handy Spinner 16:35 15 Aug 06

Hi guys and girls,

I'm looking at buying a HP iPAQ hw6910 from microwarehouse. For some reason, they have two listings for what appears to be the same product:

click here

click here

I've gone through the extended specifications, and the only difference appears to be the manufacturer's code: for the former it's FA735AT, for the latter it's FA735AA.

Now there's a difference of £13.41 between the two! Can anybody shed any light on the reason why? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Spinner

ajm 18:09 15 Aug 06

click here will probably shed a light on the differences. I have not gone into details, except I suspect that one model ( which one???) is made for the UK market and the other for a European country(Germany)....

Pesala 18:11 15 Aug 06

I cannot spot any difference either. Its also available from PC World at the same price apparently.

spuds 18:16 15 Aug 06

Reading both specification pages for these items, they appear to the same product, excluding the reference numbers, stock quantities and product codes.

An email sales query to Microwarehouse click here may resolve the issue!.

Handy Spinner 18:17 15 Aug 06

Thanks for that. Judging by the link from ajm, the only difference is that one is labelled "Top Value". Any idea what that is supposed to mean?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…