Sports Direct customer service

mr simon 20:16 11 Sep 09

I ordered a few pairs of football shorts from this company online, and used a voucher code to get a free bootbag with the order. I ordered at gone midnight last night, and it arrived promptly this morning, though the bad was no there, instead there was the biggest mug I've ever seen! An email to customer services to explain what had happened and the bag is getting sent out free of charge, and they don't want the mug back!

I like to think I measure companies on how they deal with problems, as everyone can make mistakes, and on this basis, Sports Direct are a great company :)

mr simon 22:30 11 Sep 09

"the bad was no there"

Make that "the bag was not there". Spell checkers can only do so much.

dagnammit 22:53 11 Sep 09

I buy from their branches... can't fault them, great goods at superb prices. A friend of mine prefers to buy online and again he rates them highly.

spuds 00:35 12 Sep 09

Special clearance at our two local stores: Big mugs 25p. Boot bags 45p. Their Umbro/ Sinico £2.99 footballs are not bad either, as well as their Crown or Slazenger cricket balls at £1/£2 each (the dogs love these).

Glad to hear that their online customer service is good, because their snail mail isn't all that brilliant.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now