Spongebob Squarepants

SG Atlantis® 15:10 06 May 06

I want a spongebob squarepants keyboard.

American sites are selling them for around 16 dollars to 20 dollars (less than 11 quid).

I found one site on Google selling it for £25 in the UK.

Any recommendations on where to buy?

I can get the mouse on ebay no problems.

Totally-braindead 15:52 06 May 06

The only one I could find was this one which I presume is the one you already commented on click here. I would personally buy the UK version as theres too much hassle with the US version having slightly different keys

Totally-braindead 15:54 06 May 06

Forget I said that its US english as well

Mr Mistoffelees 16:22 06 May 06

That is a discounted price in Totally-braindead's link.

"Our Price £24.97 RRP £24.99 You save £0.02 (0%)"

SG Atlantis® 16:23 06 May 06

It's for my little girl. qwerty and number keys will be the same, but it's not a standard keyboard anyway. Buttons have been removed to make it easier for kids.

I don't want to pay £25 for it though. Wonder how much a USA site will charge, any recommendations on which to use?

FUl2tiV3 18:40 06 May 06

is this one of those things i'll regret saying?!
i travel regularly to the USA
if it's available at a regular retailer
best buy/circuit city/comp usa/toys r us etc
then i might be able to get you one
whether it will be cheaper with uk postage etc i don't know
i can have a look for you anyway

FUl2tiV3 18:44 06 May 06

i want one too now
i've just looked at the picture
mmmm crabby patties

spuds 19:03 06 May 06

Contact Amazon, they may help you.I wanted some special cd's, and they assisted via Amazon USA.

SG Atlantis® 19:17 06 May 06

Tried to buy via amazon .com and it wouldn't go through. The uk suppliers I've found are out of stock.

FUl2tiV3 that's a very kind offer, but I would have to decline it. Thankyou anyway.

I'm now considering any similar keyboard for children?.... she can make do with the Spongebob mouse. She'll be happy with whatever really, but they look cool, I think I want it more than she does lol. She just wants a "conputa" like daddy's.

Totally-braindead 19:57 06 May 06

Its just a suggestion and I do realise you want a special childrens keyboard but if you can't get anything like that and know someone whos good at painting you could get them to paint up a standard cheap keyboard with acrylic paint or enamel paint or you could download some pics and print them out on self adhesive clear sheets like this click here down at the bottom folex sticky jet, make you own self adhesive transfers, stick them on and give them a light coat of varnish to protect them if you wish as its not waterproof. Or just print them, trace them and paint it up yourself.
Just a thought.

SG Atlantis® 17:46 07 May 06

T-B nice idea but no, that's a disaster waiting to happen ;)

I've searched and can't find anything I want. Anyone else know of kiddies keyboards, at a decent price? sub £25???

Looks like just the mouse for now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…