Splash DVD ceasing trading

Ranger 16:45 11 Mar 04

thought I had better put this on a topic of it's own as well as adding it to highlanders post.

I have received a email from Splash saying they are ceasing trading on 9th March and a meeting of their creditors will be heldo 24th March, looks like i've lost out on a couple DVD's I ordered and paid for :¬(

2020 23:31 13 Mar 04

well lucky u at least they sent you an email which is more than i got...but then i don't have a current order ..only found out today when i tried to access the site..shame

Ranger 23:20 15 Mar 04

The reason they probably emailed me is that I have paid them money for DVD's which now looks like I won't receive or a refund

Smiler 13:48 16 Mar 04

Did you pay by credit card? If so contant the card company as they are equally liable for refund.

Oh dear, sorry to hear that but your post raises a question of why another post was locked click here as surely the topic is in the general interest of consumers?

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:52 16 Mar 04

The other post was locked because it was just going round and round. Irrespective of what people think, the law stands until changed by Goverment. In this case if Ranger paid by CC there will be no problem, if paid by cash, it will be goodbye moolah. Moral is always pay by CC.

G

JerryJay 17:58 16 Mar 04

Must it be over £50, even pay by CC? Not sure.

Aspman 11:55 17 Mar 04

My mate had months of problems with this particular company. He was on the brink of going to the small claims court when splash coughed up his refund. That was very recently looks like he was lucky.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…