Special Reserve Computers?

noclue 16:34 29 Nov 03

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or opinions on the computers that Special Reserve sell. They have shops all over the UK. I was tempted by the Aldi offer but due to being a bit of a lost cause when it came to computers and concerned in regards any after sales problems due to parts coming from Germany and having to purchase the item with cash. I thought I would be best purchasing a computer from a local shop where on hand advice would be there for a computer no mark like myself sorry for being such a Girlie! but I have no confidence when spending such a large amount of money on such an item. I had in the past tried to make a computer purchase from a large computer online company and it went horribly wrong. Fortunately due to the back up of my credit card company I was able to get a refund so I am terrified of going through that same experience once again.

Starfox 20:07 29 Nov 03

Have purchased quite a number of items from this company over the past few years and service and delivery have been excellent,no problems at all.

Can't comment on their pc systems though but if they are as reliable as other items purchased from them you should have no worries.ukpc.net.

microswift 20:15 29 Nov 03

Sorry to hear you've had an bad experience re; online pc purchase, you are not alone, there are some good online pc vendors I would recommend Evesham, they sell a good range of pc's and provide (I think) a two year onsite warranty. If you're reluctant to buy online then PC World is a good alternative, I once bought a notebook from them, it was faulty, I had no problem getting a refund. Can't comment on "special reserve computers" as I've never heard of them.

Gannondorf 20:40 29 Nov 03

If you are refering to Maxx pc's from click here then yes they are to be reccomended.
They are aimed mainley at gamers and have quite good specs,I bought one last year and it's been great so far,no problems at all.

Hope this helps Gannondorf.:0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…