spares2go.co.uk

nd33cfc 13:09 13 Sep 05

Has anyone had any dealings with spares2go ?

My oven has broken down and i was appaled to find the cost of a new element was in excess of £60.

I discovered i could purchase the same element from spares2go for a mere £26. However, the item has yet to be delivered.

I ordered the item on 30/08/05 and the web site says delivery is usually 8 to 10 days. I have now waited 15 days and the only responce i get from spares2go is that they are constantly in contact with their supplier.

Can anyone advise me as to what i should do now ? This is costing me a fortune in chinese takeaways.

Kind regards,

Neil

pj123 16:31 13 Sep 05

I don't know what this has got to do with computers but I would suggest you follow their "Contact Us" link on their website.

click here

spuds 17:25 13 Sep 05

Doesn't look email friendly click here

Stuartli 17:30 13 Sep 05

To be fair to nd33cfc it is in Customerwatch and it does involve a website.

The problem with a question like this is that the chances of a forum member having had dealings with this outlet is far less than, say, with Mesh, Dell or similar retailer.

nd33cfc 13:31 16 Sep 05

The question i am asking here is this...

I have purchased something (product is irrelevant) from the internet which has not arrived. The supplier has not been very informative so i have turned to this forum for advice on what my next step should be.

Sorry if i was unclear on that.

Kind regards,

Neil.

Stuartli 13:58 16 Sep 05

If you have purchased the item by credit card, inform your card company of the circumstances.

The amount involved will not matter too much - it's a question of not receiving so far what you have paid for despite the time lapse involved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced