spares2go.co.uk

nd33cfc 13:09 13 Sep 05

Has anyone had any dealings with spares2go ?

My oven has broken down and i was appaled to find the cost of a new element was in excess of £60.

I discovered i could purchase the same element from spares2go for a mere £26. However, the item has yet to be delivered.

I ordered the item on 30/08/05 and the web site says delivery is usually 8 to 10 days. I have now waited 15 days and the only responce i get from spares2go is that they are constantly in contact with their supplier.

Can anyone advise me as to what i should do now ? This is costing me a fortune in chinese takeaways.

Kind regards,

Neil

pj123 16:31 13 Sep 05

I don't know what this has got to do with computers but I would suggest you follow their "Contact Us" link on their website.

click here

spuds 17:25 13 Sep 05

Doesn't look email friendly click here

Stuartli 17:30 13 Sep 05

To be fair to nd33cfc it is in Customerwatch and it does involve a website.

The problem with a question like this is that the chances of a forum member having had dealings with this outlet is far less than, say, with Mesh, Dell or similar retailer.

nd33cfc 13:31 16 Sep 05

The question i am asking here is this...

I have purchased something (product is irrelevant) from the internet which has not arrived. The supplier has not been very informative so i have turned to this forum for advice on what my next step should be.

Sorry if i was unclear on that.

Kind regards,

Neil.

Stuartli 13:58 16 Sep 05

If you have purchased the item by credit card, inform your card company of the circumstances.

The amount involved will not matter too much - it's a question of not receiving so far what you have paid for despite the time lapse involved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…