Spamihilator kills 'em stone dead!

TOPCAT® 21:05 12 Mar 03

Another little freebie beauty to try. Zap 'em where it hurts!! :) TC.

Spamihilator is a program, that examines your Emails while downloading from the server and deletes unwanted advertising messages.

Spamihilator works between your Email-Client-Software and the Internet. Every time you receive messages, they will be checked by Spamihilator. Useless spam mails will be filtered out. This process works completely in the background.

The program runs with almost every Email-Software, such as Outlook 2000/XP/Express, Eudora, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape, etc...

click here

obbit 21:38 12 Mar 03

nice TC. what questions do they ask you for?

only i heard someone talk about mailwasher being a possible security risk because of passing on your passwords to them.

ams4127 22:00 12 Mar 03

Thanks TC. I've just downloaded it and will sort it out later.

TOPCAT® 22:24 12 Mar 03
  ams4127 19:59 13 Mar 03

What a superb little programme! It does exactly what it says, integrates perfectly and is free! What more could you want?

One word of warning though. Do check the e-mails intercepted by Spamihilator as it does collect innocent ones sometimes. Just restore them and add the addressess to you approved list.

Thanks again TC.

Andsome 20:52 14 Mar 03

I am happy with Spam Pal from the CD with this months PCA. It's default is to insert the word SPAM into suspect e-mails and put them into a spam folder. It is easy to click onto this periodically and if they are all spam, click CONTROL/A and delete all at once. Any innocent e-mails can be saved and the senders whitelisted so that future e-mails from them get through.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…