Forum Editor 01:15 01 Jul 05

It has come to our notice that a forum member has been using the email envelope facility to send unsolicited spam messages.

We're horrified to think that someone would use the forum for such purposes, and we can only apologise sincerely to anyone who has received spam in this way. I've discussed the matter with the person involved, who tells me that there was no intention to give offence, and that it will not happen again.

We will not tolerate spamming via the email links under any circumstances - you should use the link only when invited to do so, or if you have a specific reason to believe that the other person will not have cause to resent the intrusion - if in doubt DO NOT use the email link. If in future you receive unwelcome messages from anyone via this route please let me know immediately.

smokingbeagle 04:12 01 Jul 05

but fortunately the first and only one after dozens / hundreds of posts. Had to happen sooner or later.

jakimo 21:43 01 Jul 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…