Sony Vaio FE31Z

Bunnybolier 18:06 15 Oct 06

Any good?

Dizzy Bob 18:57 15 Oct 06

What for?

Sony generally make excellent machines, but if you tell us what you are looking for in a machine we can give you better guidance.

Do you want a machine for games, web surfing, office applications etc......

DB

Jimmy14 19:22 15 Oct 06

excellent specifications for a laptop I must say. The only thing that swindles my opinion is the 128mb NVIDIA 7600 Graphics Card. Although this is a good graphics card for a laptop and desktop the laptop is pricy and I don't think I would pay over a £1000 for a laptop with only 128mb dedicated graphics, I would much prefer 256mb. Apart from that it's a very good laptop. Please answer "Dizzy Bob"' response to give everyone a picture what you really want to use it for?

James

hijo 17:10 16 Oct 06

i used to work @ COMET in there call centre in HULL i was based in the sales so i have a little idea of your issue,my opinion with SONY VIO is this:there a great piece of kit & one of the best quality BUT you dont get much for your £££'s..if i was you i would either look at another laptop like hp/toshiba/acer ect where there is a bit more thrown in or save up a bit more & get the beast you want...

Bunnybolier 17:34 16 Oct 06

Well, I basically need a laptop for web design. Dreamweaver and the likes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…