sony sdm-x93b monitor

scrum half 14:20 23 Feb 05

would appreciate any comments re above monitor,
or any suggestions for a good 19" flat sreen.
Thanks
scrum half

smurfling 16:56 23 Feb 05

Its a good monitor but response time is slow for games. If you can run to it the 94b is twice as fast in response time but you forfeit the speakers and headphone socket.

speedy12 21:28 23 Feb 05

hi,
i got this monitor with my mesh pc. very well made and has good OS options, and very little excess plastic around the edge of the screen.

if you into games, the refresh rate isnt the best, but will do. i have played doom3 and need for speed underground 2. NFSU2 has no problems at all, but it curiously had some probs with lighting in doom3. it doesnt like strobe lighting effects too much!.. but i guess all lcd's have the same sort of prob.

but yea, go for it! i havent got a single failed pixel on mine. in addition, it adjusts for tilt and has a dvi connector as well as the standard one.

presto.

scrum half 22:05 23 Feb 05

once again great advice, thanks for your input...this realy is the best site on the web

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…