sonicstage ,can use other prog instead to put mp3

patsyanne 17:23 26 Jul 05

click here if anyone else has a sony mp3 player i just read this maybe interest someone who is having problems with sonicstage software .

Kinky Afro 14:00 27 Jul 05

What problems are you having with SonicStage? If you've updated to version 3.1, it's pretty straightforward and easy to use with almost all the bugs of 2.1 and 2.3 ironed out. It's not as good as iTunes but it is far better than the music transfer program in your link.

patsyanne 14:10 27 Jul 05

Ha ha you name it i had every problem going !it crashed my computer the minute i installed the software then a black screen tells me to uninstall any new software i did that reinstalled it version 3 still done it sometimes it worked ok most times it didnt , when i put a cd in my disc drive the computer crashed again i have now unistalled it completley and done system restore and so many other things to get computer working again proper and now i am at this minute putting my music on by Vaio by drag and drop and its perfect for me not a problem at all now but this has taken me 10 days to sort this out ,May be its nothing to do with Sonicstage it was probably how my computer is set up but this Vaio program suits me .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…