Something for nothing!

Steven135 12:04 13 Nov 03

I am a happy bunny this morning.

Sometime ago I filled in a web form on the UK Microsoft Office site for an evaluation copy of Office 2003.

Since then I have actually bought it, this morning the 30 Day evaluation CD's arrived along with a 'FREE COPY OF ONE NOTE' this is the full retail version selling for £159.99 on Amazon.

I have spent the morning playing with it and it seems an excellent application it will be well used.

Makes a nice change for once to disprove the old Yorkshire saying 'you don't get owt for nowt'

Jester2K II 12:22 13 Nov 03

What is One Note??

Did you say you ordered the evaluation and then bought Office 2003 before the evaluation arrived??

Steven135 12:39 13 Nov 03

Jester,

click here

Yes I know in the end I found enough reviews to make a pretty informed choice without waiting for the evaluation copy, I have not been dissapointed I think Office 2003 is excellent.

Sir Radfordin 14:24 13 Nov 03

More on One Note:

click here

click here

Steven135 08:31 14 Nov 03

I have played some more and used OneNote for some work I had to do and whilst its a fairly good programme I have to say that it is vastly overpriced @ over £150.

I can't understand why this is not just a part of the office suite.

Having had a really good look at it there is no way I would actually buy it unless it was a third of the price.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…