Something nice about a company; Serif Software...

Z1100 18:29 08 Feb 07

I have Webplus 10, it was all I wanted. When I called them the price was £60.00. I ummed and ahhed for a bit and to cut a long story short I ended up with:

WebPlus 10
WebPlus 10 Resource CD
PanoramaPlus 3
&
MontagePlus All for £25.00 and P&P Free With a 60 day money back guarantee.

I have now built 2 websites with Webplus10 and it is very good for the New Builder or Novice. (Me). I expect it is good for most Small or Medium sites.

I didn’t use the Panorama Software so I called then and said have it back. Well, they said I could have £20.00 back! or I could keep what I have and they would give me £10.00 back and send me KoolMoves (A flash authoring tool) and the WebPlus 10 Resource Book, a 300 page 'user guide' for the WebPlus 10 & Resource Software. And again Free P&P.

Is it just me or does this happen to everyone?

I have no idea how they make money but for a change I thought I would say Serif: A nice company to do business with.

Hanx!
K.

surfmonkey #:@}© 18:35 08 Feb 07

they also do some very good free stuff
click here

grumpygramp 18:39 08 Feb 07

They halved the price of Photo plus 8 for me about 3 years ago, when I hummed and harred over it . It consisted of 2 CD`s and a 148 page booklet .I get an occasional offer from them through the post .

Z1100 19:02 08 Feb 07

Ok, A good marketing ploy, but free! Can't complain.

Hanx!
K.

IClaudio 19:04 08 Feb 07

for Serif. Yes, they come on the phone every two or three months with offers, but sometimes, those offers are actually interesting. And if you press them, they will give you a very good deal. And the software is very good, though I am using Pageplus rather than the Web authoring program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…