Some excellent memory card prices

Stuartli 12:12 09 Jan 05

I've had the regular BigPockets newsletter today which details its increased range of memory cards and some very keen pricing.

For instance a 128MB Secure Digital card is £8.99...:-)

click here=&

Totally-braindead 12:30 09 Jan 05

Same as 7dayshop click here question would be whos cheaper for postage?

TomJerry 13:12 09 Jan 05

Ebuyer 128MB Secure Digital Card Retail £9.39 free delivery click here

Ebuyer 256MB Secure Digital Card Retail £16.58 free delivery click here

Stuartli 13:50 09 Jan 05

A 64MB SD card ordered by a friend from e-buyer was almost inadvertently thrown away - it came in a huge cardboard box filled with large plastic airbubbles and the courier advised, before my friend signed for the delivery, that he thought the box was empty.

In the end, after tipping everything out of the box and checking it out, the tiny SD card and its wallet came to light.

How much did that SD card cost to deliver and which brainless employee despatched it in that form?

TomJerry 14:45 09 Jan 05

Ebuyer is not the only one use big box for mall item.

I had a few of them from different compinies.

I think standard package is cheap for them to pack and send.

spuds 15:30 09 Jan 05

Had similar Large box deliver with a multimedia card inside. At least the card didn't get lost in the post ;o)

paddy75 16:22 09 Jan 05

Try Here.Paddy...click here

Stuartli 16:32 09 Jan 05

Nothing to get upset about but the SD card could very easily have been missed.

Do you believe that e-buyer would have accepted the tale of an apparently non-delivered card?

ensonricky 23:50 09 Jan 05

I take it your friend had put in an order and a package from the company that the order was requested from arrived.
The clear assumption would be that the package contained the product that was ordered.
I am afraid some people have a compulsion to look for fault whether legitimate or not.

Stuartli 09:38 10 Jan 05

Perhaps if you had read my posting a little more carefully you would have gleaned that an SD card, which is about the same size as a first class postage stamp, was despatched in a large cardboard box (more than capable of housing a 17in monitor) that contained masses of large plastic air bubble protection sheets.

If that doesn't strike you as being the work of someone seemingly lacking a certain level of intelligence, then I despair.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…