SOLD A FAULTY COMPUTER NEED ADVICE

I BOUGHT MY FIRST COMPUTER IN DEC 2001.

AMD 4 ever 10:05 15 Apr 03

We need a little more info.
What has happened? Spec?

PC Advisor. 10:10 15 Apr 03

Rod,

Could you possibly write in lower case - caps feels like shouting.

Thanks.

Gerrycan 11:25 15 Apr 03

Totally riveting stuff,(lol)

Ben Avery 11:34 15 Apr 03

That's great man - how about letting us know a little more about the problems with the PC and not when you got it! What is the spec and what problems are you having? Have you spoken to your sullier about the problems?

BA

Ben Avery 11:34 15 Apr 03

That's great man - how about letting us know a little more about the problems with the PC and not when you got it! What is the spec and what problems are you having? Have you spoken to your supplier about the problems?

BA

anchor 13:22 15 Apr 03

If anyone is interested, I bought my first computer in June 1994; it was a Compaq and not faulty.

Seriously though, Rod the Bod, if you give us more information we will try to help.

Just to clarify the post by PC Advisor, writing in upper case, (capital letters), is considered shouting on the web.

anchor 13:39 15 Apr 03

Obviously Rod the Bod does not need advice.

Was the post a hoax?.

TBH1 13:49 15 Apr 03

think this is a duplicate - open somewhere else

Murray 14:49 15 Apr 03

Here's the other thread - which may throw (a bit of) light on the subject - for those interested

click here.

I think this may be a lesson to all those posting questions - If you have a question/problem, at the very least try to describe it as fully as you can...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…