Software for Copying Vinyl LPs to CD

Pineapple 21:54 25 Apr 04

I have a lot of vinyl LP's and I would like to copy some of them to CD. Anyone know of any good quality software that would reliably separate the tracks (silence between songs) and automatically number them on CD?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Pineapple.

Bapou 23:10 25 Apr 04

Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 from click here

It's a pay for but an excellent program for recording, cleans clicks, hissing, even scratches before writing to CD.

Bapou 23:17 25 Apr 04

click here just a quicker route to Aclab 2004.

esbe 23:19 25 Apr 04

Hi, I use Steinberg (Pinnacle Systems)Clean5 Plus, it comes with its own usb phono preamp - about £45ish, or without the preamp for about £25ish.

There are also other software options which will do the same job, no doubt other members of the forum can suggest their choices for you as well.
good luck.

Totally-braindead 09:10 26 Apr 04

Easy Cd Creator by Roxio does it and I've used this, and as an add on for Windows the Plus Media Edition which is about £10 I think enables you to record LPs.
Just went to amazon to have a look click here
£7.80 now thats cheap, but I haven't actually used this so can't say how good it is.

Pineapple 09:17 26 Apr 04

Hello Bapou and esbe.
Very many thanks for your advice. I have been seaching for a while, and you have saved me a lot of time.

Thank you.

Pineapple

Stuartli 09:18 26 Apr 04

The January 2004 PCW cover disk included LP Ripper v4; transfers music from LPs or tapes to your system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…