sm call/ sgs international very disappointing

shanzielle 14:46 18 Mar 11

I am using sm call/ sgs international money remittance to send money to the philippines. Yesterday March 17, 2011, I sent money again and I used online banking transaction as I always do and chose "take the money out immediately". I have been doing this not once or twice but a lot of times. The sm call people phoned me today that they did not see the bank transaction yesterday, so they did not process the money so my family hasn`t received the money yet. They phoned me today and said that they are still processing the money today coz they did not receive the money yesterday. I told them how come they did not receive the money as I am doing money transfers online all the time. They said ask the bank ( Barclays ) why they did not put the money in their account yesterday. I am disappointed that they have not processed the money yesterday as the exchange rate was good and today has decreased. They are just so annoying, even though the exchange rate has decreased by some cents, it seems like I have wasted some money. I am not going to use them anymore!

interzone55 15:16 18 Mar 11

If they didn't get the money yesterday then they couldn't process the transfer - I think you need to check your bank to see why they didn't do their job...

shanzielle 15:51 18 Mar 11

I will check the bank on Monday and ask them about it. I told the sm call people, if the bank will say they have not transferred the money immediately the same day, that will be fine atleast I will know. But if the bank will say that they have transferred the money immediately on that day, I asked the sm call people if they will give the difference of the money but they said no. So it will leave me wasting money if the case is the latter one.

BT 17:01 18 Mar 11

has been reporting a problem since yesterday involving delays in money transfers and payments.

shanzielle 17:35 18 Mar 11

thank you for that info, I guess that answered my moaning :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…