skytronic cases-any good?

acemark 08:25 13 Apr 03

Hello folks. Its like this, my good lady is going to build me a pc :-) and we're looking for a cool case. Found a Skytronic one on line (sky VG-100SL-al-b) looks neat etc etc. Anyone out there got one of these babies? and what's it like? access/build quality usb ports, etc etc.
Cheers.

Kadoka 16:49 13 Apr 03

If I was looking at a new case I would look at the Antec Plus 660AMG Metallic Gray Mini Tower! As the build quality is supposed to be excellent...

click here

It's an excellent case and comes with a Heavy Duty Antec 330Watt which is £52 by it's self click here

Kadoka 16:50 13 Apr 03

Hope thats of some help! :)

Kadoka

AMD 4 ever 17:22 13 Apr 03

I truly rate that case as i have it. The build is solid. The only trouble with it is a cross bar that goes right through the case making a little akward to get themobo etc in but there is a knack! The filter and the side padlock makes this case a truly wicked case!

AMD 4 ever 17:23 13 Apr 03

I truly rate that case as i have it. The build is solid. The only trouble with it is a cross bar that goes right through the case making a little akward to get themobo etc in but there is a knack! The filter and the side padlock makes this case a truly wicked case!

Joe McG 17:45 13 Apr 03

acemark,
Skytronic are an electrical company, like Tandy.
Don't have any info on their cases.You can check out the website here.click here

acemark 19:47 13 Apr 03

Thanks for your responses up there, some interesting suggestions. I'm hoping someone out there has the case I mentioned earlier, and can comment on that particular one :-) but having said that, I'm open to better offers (like the Antec one!) Thanks again for your time and interest folks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…