Sky deals again.

dagnammit 23:35 08 May 09

I'm now getting a call a month offering me some sort of deal and I tell them the same thing...

"You didn't offer me such treats when I wanted it so I moved to Virgin.. and that's where I'm staying. Please stop calling."

Stuartli 00:09 09 May 09

Not much else to add..:-)

tillybaby 06:21 09 May 09

Exactly the same thing happened to me. They were either sending mail or calling me every single month, even now after two years they are still hounding me but nowhere near as bad as it was in the beginning.

jack 08:37 09 May 09

Then when you get a call tell the caller that you are signed up and that a report will be submitted.
That usually shuts up a UK based site
However Indian Subcontinent call centers are not so scared off.

Next big development please
Phones programmable to filter 'Tele-Spam'

birdface 10:23 09 May 09

I think the free speed upgrades from Virgin this month and the better service that they now provide are making SKY do special deals to attract more customers but also to try and keep their own customers.
There are quite a few on here recently that have just moved from SKY to Virgin as indeed my daughter did recently.
Last year it was the other way round everyone moving to SKY.
Looks like Virgin have now got their act together and maybe R/Branson may be the one that is doing it.
Whatever happens it can only be good for the customers with all the special deals from both sides.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac