Sky Broadband and T.V.

jjgall26 11:00 AM 24 May 13

I am an existing O2 customer, being take over by SKY and am wondering if anyone has experience of SKY or should I switch to another supplier. Thanks.

HondaMan 22:38 PM 24 May 13

Nothing wrong with Sky, don't know about telephones or broadband as I'm with BT and Plusnet

morddwyd 07:21 AM 25 May 13

Don't know about Sky, but I couldn't wait to get out of my BB contract with O2.

Never came anywhere near their promised speed, and generally only marginally better than the notorious Orange.

Even at the end of my contract I had to threaten them with the regulator just to get a MAC!

If Sky are worse than that you'll be unlucky!

Pine Man 12:19 PM 25 May 13

I am with o2 at the moment with a contract due to run until next January and had a phone call from Sky yesterday asking me if I wanted to 'jump ship' early.

I was offered a better package than I have at the moment with o2 for phone and broadband and it was actually cheaper for a years contract with Sky. I accepted their offer and the changeover for phone and broadband takes place on 10th June.

Are Sky any good? Who knows? Got to be worth trying them for a year.

Pine Man 12:22 PM 25 May 13

Forgot to mention that Sky, in addition, actually offered me Sky TV for a year completely free and a reduction in my phone/broadband package of £2.50 a month if I took it!!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…