SimplyInk

sneakerman 17:41 16 Oct 05

Has anyone bought Epson compatible ink cartridges from click here ???

pj123 17:49 16 Oct 05

The link doesn't work. Do you mean click here

sneakerman 17:57 16 Oct 05

Yes, thats them

pj123 18:03 16 Oct 05

There doesn't seem to be any information on their website saying who they are, where they are based.

No name, no address, no telephone number.

Not good.

Totally-braindead 22:41 16 Oct 05

Like pj123 I don't like the look of it, they are supply cartridges at between £1 and £2 each, go to Choice Stationery, at least you know they exist and you'll get what you pay for.

spuds 12:08 17 Oct 05

Site looks impressive, but when you try to find out who or where they are, things get a little difficult. Even the contact us page offers very little.Perhaps they are a new company with a new website, if so it looks like some improvements need making.

anskyber 15:32 17 Oct 05

Try, I have found them to be reliable. click here

fitcher 11:25 18 Oct 05

I see epson are going all out to stop the sale of compatable inks (ie the news column ) they can not stop the sale of inks for filling cartridges ,so thats a good thing ,they sure are making sure of fat proffits though

Totally-braindead 11:57 18 Oct 05

Epson and the other printer manufacturers have been trying for years to stop the sale of compatible cartridges. I've used compatibles for years with no problems and will continue to do so, if the printer manufacturers wish me to change to using their original cartridges then they must drop the price, I can get 4 compatibles for the price of 1 original and personally I see very little difference in the printout quality, admitedly I'm not a avid photographer but I'm happy with the quality of my prints and have no desire to change.

sneakerman perhaps we are being a bit cynical with regards to the company you mention but I use Choice and will stick with them rather than use a company no one has ever heard of selling items very, very cheaply with no contact details on their website.

sneakerman 12:02 18 Oct 05

Granted, but once upon a time Choice were an unknown company too.

I do think they are good and have no problem continuing to use them but it's a bit like MS and killing the competition.

spuds 12:14 18 Oct 05

Just to point out that Epson have taken the legal route on more than one occasion. Their legal argument is not the refilled cartridge, it is the actual ink content specification based on their quality control procedures.They had a recent case when they won at court level, and the refiller company had to change their manufacturing procedures.Epson have achieved part of their argument at what I would suspect at great expense, but they haven't won the full battle yet!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac