Simply & Systemax Inspire 3152

GraemeD 18:59 28 Jul 03

Following PCAdvisors award of a 'Best Buy' to the Systemax Inspire 3152. I ordered one from 'Simply' on 9th July.
Since then I have received the same Order Acknowledgement three times & several E-Mails & at least three phone calls have failed to even gain me a despatch date for this computer system !
Ten days ago, this system was 'in stock' on their web page. It seems to me that what was a 'best buy' nearly six weeks ago, will soon be over priced.
As anyone actually managed to order & have delivered this System ?

james1` 21:21 28 Jul 03

GraemeD have you paid yet?My mates boy used to work for them as a builder.They told him 2 weeks ago that they had no work for him.Last week they sent him a form to claim his 1 month in hand wages from the government. Apparently there was a failed take over and its left them High & Dry alleggedly

GraemeD 23:56 28 Jul 03

James

thats one good thing !!

They have not taken any money...(unlike when I was dealing with Mesh )

...but I really still want the System.....

Can you believe I have been trying to buy a decent computer system for nearly 2 months, perhaps I need to go to PC World ????????

Graeme

james1` 12:20 29 Jul 03

Glad to hear you havent paid.Can i respectfully suggest you build youre own pc to the same spec.
Its really not that difficult.Anyhow good luck with what ever you choose.

JiM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…