Simply Appalling

roi 10:48 17 Oct 03

I placed an e-mail order with Simply on 27 September. Having had no acknowledgment, I sent a follow-up on 1 October. No response. I tried phoning customer service, but after three days of getting nothing but music, I sent a further e-mail on 6 October. That day I received an e-mail apology from customer service, with the assurance that my order had been passed to sales. I sent a further reminder on 11 October. Having still not had confirmation that my order was being processed, I sent yet another reminder on 15 October. This has received an automated reply, but still no order!

Glossy catalogues and competitive pricing are good bait, but if the company does not deliver there is no point.

Al94 13:24 17 Oct 03

I would take that as an indication of the sort of after sales care you are likely to receive if you have any problems with your computer. Maybe it's time to cancel the order before it's too late.

rickf 14:20 17 Oct 03

Should have cancelled by now. Its an 9indication that you are likely to get grief from them.LOts of places to buy from.

roi 14:51 17 Oct 03

Agree that I should cancel. Hope it's not as difficult as trying to place an order!!

Jules 60 15:17 17 Oct 03

My experience with them has been much better. They allowed me to send back incompatible equipment and gave me a full refund. I have now ordered from them 3 times with no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…