Simple Photo Printer advice

cycling_mike 10:00 22 Nov 04

My father is looking for a simple to use printer for photographs, to run from his digital camera or PC. Do you have any recmmendations for a simple to use good quality device. Only needs to do postcard size prints.

pj123 17:26 22 Nov 04

Well the obvious solution is to buy an Epson printer. They are very cheap and most of them come with a programme called Photoquicker which will print automatically whatever you want. For example: it will print 20 on an A4 page or 1, or 2, or 4 or 8 etc.

Check here click here

I have the Epson R200 and it does everything I need at very good quality.

pj123 17:29 22 Nov 04

Also please take the other post of the same name off the Forum. Just tick it as resolved.

jakimo 23:44 22 Nov 04

Or alternatively the Epson R300,it will print your pics without being connected to a pc

hinny 17:09 24 Nov 04

I had the Hp 145, gave it to my friend and now have the HP Photosmart 245 which has a viewing window. It is very compact, you do not need a computer. you just put you card in or connect your camera to it. The results are excellent, the 245 costs a little more than the 145 because it has the window. Cheers

Cook2 18:01 24 Nov 04

I agree with jakimo. £87.84 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…