Should i get an i-phone ?

do-gull 19:20 20 Jul 09

My contract is up soon and i can upgrade to the new lg viewty smart ( free )which SUPPOSED to be close to the i-phone feature wise.

BUT... my sons i-phone is SOooo easy to use for viewing taking pictures with great quality images.

DG

canarieslover 19:33 20 Jul 09

Yes, but only if you like warm ears. click here

Noldi 19:33 20 Jul 09

My daughter has recomended I get the Nokia N97, After the I phone with all the hype and shortages of supply I think I will take her advice, it does all I want a phone to do.

Noldi

Noldi 19:36 20 Jul 09

sorry forgat to post link.
click here

Noldi

al's left peg 20:39 20 Jul 09

Can't comment on the Iphone, but a friend has had four of the LG models you mention due to screens failing.

do-gull 22:15 20 Jul 09

the link does not work.
Thought i would be inundated with iphone users egging me on, or maybe HOPE-ING TO GIVE ME THAT SHOVE AS IT WOULD COST ME A BIT MORE.

Still no rush.

D.G

cycoze 22:32 20 Jul 09

canarieslover's link was missing an "L" off the end.

see click here

v1asco 22:33 20 Jul 09

My son had the latest lg touch, he did have a viewty before.

It has an impressive amount of features except for one draw back. The touch screen. The was no sensitivity adjustment and even hovering a finger over it changed what you were doing.

He exchanged it the next day for the Ericson 995 and is very happy.

He was used to touch screen and found it very frustrating. I would advise borrowing a touch screen and playing with it, I tried his and could not use it without a deal of frustration. They are not for everybody.

do-gull 22:54 20 Jul 09

Thanks.

Forum Editor 23:08 20 Jul 09

from Speakers Corner.

dagnammit 00:21 21 Jul 09

FE... Mobile World? ;)

For non-touch screen devices I'd recommend the W995 for the music, or it's cybershot sister the C905 for pictures.

For a smart phone alternative the N86.

Touch Screen... nothing beats the N97 in my opinion and Nokia is soon to launch an apps service to rival Apple.

If you buy a Nokia comes with Music. It means free music for a year and you keep the music you've downloaded, even after the 12 months have lapsed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…